What you'll learn
- This DiSC profile helps people learn more about themselves especially;
- What you know about yourself
- Your natural response to conflict
- Your motivation
- Stress triggers
When you know what you need and why you sometimes get frustrated you can counter the problems more effectively: You’ll know what to ask of others & how to organize your work life better.
- Secondly, you will learn what others in their teams need. Based on this newfound knowledge, team members can nurture better relationships. When they base their actions and communication on mutually beneficial guidelines, there will be less conflict.
- When you use the DiSC assessment principles to identify clients’ or customers’ styles, you’ll increase your sales.
It all starts with getting to know yourself and others.
Do people in your organization ‘GET’ each other? Most likely team members feel they never know what a boss or colleagues need, even if they ask straight out. This creates a lot of frustration and apprehension about work related tasks.
What if one tool can enhance understanding in your office:
- How people understand themselves
- How they understand each other
You Can Solve Common Office Problems with DiSC Profiles.
If you need to manage a lot of drama in the office it could simply be a case of misunderstandings. When people don’t understand themselves or others, team members don’t know what each person needs to function optimally. That leads to frustration.
One person may prefer working in groups while others prefer solitude. Why not discover the differences so you can minimize frustration and harness the power of each person’s full potential?
With a DiSC assessment and training you can do exactly this.
Get to know your employees and help them understand themselves & others. A communication style assessment arms them with knowledge so no one has to guess what another needs. They can assist each other to function more effectively.
Connect With a Business
Imagine you can engage better with business partners or clients because you understand their needs. When you relate better with others and engage according to their preferred styles, it makes for faster decision making, fewer misunderstandings & increased results.
Few things rob as much time and effort as conflict in the workplace. Much of it can quickly be diffused when people understand each other better. Avoid certain actions if you know it can result in controversy, discussions, unnecessary stress or someone taking offence.
Who this workshop is for
- People at all levels of the organization: One of the huge benefits of the DiSC training is giving the people in your organization increased self-awareness and a common language to improve how they communicate with each other and handle conflict
- Teams: Train your team to understand themselves and those around them. This will minimize conflict and increase productivity
- Large group seminars: Create better understanding for others by educating people regarding different personality types
- Personal mentoring: Individuals in search of guidance can use the DiSC approach to better understand themselves. Continual guidance will improve self-knowledge immensely so you know exactly what you need in your work environment to function optimally. This is beneficial if you work alone, but can also improve how you work in teams
We know you have unique training and development needs. That’s why you can pick from a full range of DiSC products. Here are links to some examples:
Let’s help you create a more inviting working environment for everyone with a customized DISC training event.
Workshop Offerings and Specs
Contact us today to inquire about how we can customize a session for your company.
FAQs • Frequently Asked Questions
Easy to Understand an Apply
You want a product that your employees can easily understand, even though the information is dynamic. The DiSC reports are simple to use as guidelines and you’ll know exactly what is expected of each person.
You don’t have time during your work day to deal with complicated feedback. You need fast and efficient feedback with simple solutions. The DiSC personality assessments do exactly this (See more below)
The assessment isn’t the end of the DiSC training activities. The purpose is to get people to act differently towards each other, so feedback is actionable. Through DiSC training activities team members see which steps to take towards more effective functioning.
Real Behavioral Change
When employees know what to change and how to change it, it leads to everlasting behavior modification.
Many other programs make people excited about working together, but they don’t tell them how to get this right. Or perhaps they don’t understand why their actions relate to someone else’s feelings, making it difficult to apply tools in unique situations.
When your employees understand what each person’s role, preferences and work methods are, the knowledge can be applied indefinitely in almost any situation.
Makes Sense for Your Budget
There are many options in the DiSC workshop spectrum. Pick one that will help your organization, but that also suits your budget. Customized assessments are possible, so talk to us about your needs and available resources.
About the instructor
Irvine Nugent, Ph.D. • Behavioral Analysis Expert
Irvine possesses fifteen-plus years in senior leadership roles in various organizations. Dr. Nugent is an approved Paul Ekman International Trainer and offers a wide range of workshops in the areas of emotional intelligence, nonverbal communication, executive presence and lie detection which are based on the practical application of scientific research.