10 REFLECTION QUESTIONS FOR LEADERS/MANAGERS
The foundation of great leadership and management is self-awareness. The temptation of any new leader and manager is to “do” things when more reflection is what might be required. Here are ten questions which can be used to grow you awareness.
7 Refection Questions
1. How much of my time do I spend on things that are under my control instead of things I can’t control or influence?
2. Does my team understand what I expect of them?
3. Does my team understand my communication style?
4. How well do I manage my distressing emotions?
5. How well do I keep my focus on my main goals and the steps it takes to get there?
6. How well do I adapt to change?
7. Am I aware of my limitations, as well as my strengths as a leader?
8. What is the most loving and supportive thing I can do for myself right now?
9. If I could redo yesterday, what would I do differently?