Body Language Training
Did You Know That Non-Verbal Language Accounts for 60% of How We Communicate With Each Other?
Communication is at the heart of leadership, yet few leaders have spent any time mastering body language. Successful leaders are able get noticed in any room. They are able to connect, engage and influence others.
- Master how to use body language to build trust and rapport with others.
- Learn how to decode the hidden messages in other people’s body language.
- How to align your body language with your message.
- Increase your confidence through the power posing technique.
- Grasp the seven universal facial microexpressions to give you a leadership advantage in negotiations, sales, hiring, and employee satisfaction.
- Improve your networking skills and how to work a room.
- Learn nonverbal techniques to help you speak with greater impact.
- Become a human lie detector and be able to read hidden emotions.
- Dramatically improve your elevator pitch to grab the attention of others.
- Learn the elements which make up your vocal power.
- Change any negative nonverbal communication your commonly use.
- Leave with a body language development plan to dramatically improve your nonverbal communication and give you a cutting edge in the workplace.
What Makes Mastering Body Language Secrets Seminar Unique?
- Every element is based on scientific research.
- The seminar offers practical solutions which can be used right away.
- Material is presented in a dynamic and fun way.
- Practice each body language element to begin your mastery.
- Individual Personalized Coaching on your elevator pitch.
Workshop and Breakout Options
- Mastering the Body Language Secrets of Leaders (1 day, ½ day and 90 minute trainings)
- Mastering the Body Language Secrets of Leaders with Presentation Skills (3 day and 2 day trainings)
- Become a Human Lie Detector (60-90 minute presentation)
- Body Language for Presenters and Trainers (1 day and ½ day trainings)
- Body Language for Front Office Staff (½ day and 90 minute training)
Contact us today for further information on Body Language training solutions.