The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI) assessment has helped millions of people worldwide gain insights about themselves and how they interact with others—and improve how they communicate, learn, and work. It provides a powerful framework for building better relationships, driving positive change, harnessing innovation, and achieving excellence. The goal of the MBTI® tool is to create an atmosphere of understanding and better communication.
The Myers-Briggs assessment is the world’s most trusted personality assessment because it is:
- Easy to grasp, insightful, and thought-provoking
- Reliable and valid, backed by ongoing global research and development investment
How Does It Help?
The MBTI® assessment is ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- Team development—helps ease communication among team members, identify team strengths and weaknesses, and create action plans for improved performance.
- Leadership development—deepens leaders’ understanding of their personality type and the types of those they are leading to help them manage better, give more meaningful feedback, and improve individual and team performance
- Conflict management—improves skills in identifying sources of conflict and intervening early to prevent underperformance, disruption, and disengagement.
- Stress management—builds resilience, increases productivity, and offers strategies for identifying and managing stress triggers
Click here for a free sample Participant Report
Contact us and learn how we can customize an MBTI® training event for your organization.