Deception Detection Training
Research has consistently shown that people’s ability to detect lies is no more accurate than chance or flipping a coin. This dynamic one-day workshop based on scientifically backed research will teach you proven techniques on the how to read people’s nonverbal behavior and spot lies
- Analyze the psychological processes that occur when people lie
- Recognize and identify the seven universal emotions.
- Detect when emotions are hidden on the face to give you a distinct leadership advantage in negotiations, meetings, sales, hiring, and employee satisfaction.
- Develop your ability to assess the credibility of others through their verbal and nonverbal behaviors
- Separate the myths from the science in truth/lie detection
- Learn some of the science behind the TV hit show “Lie to Me”.
- Practice these skills in a safe and fun environment with a Paul Ekman approved associate.
- Free ongoing access to the Paul Ekman online Micro Facial Expression training tool.
This highly interactive workshop does not assume previous knowledge. During the session attendees will test their ability to read hidden emotions using a special tool developed by Dr. Paul Ekman. Video clips and live scenarios will also be used to practice your new skills.
Deception Detection Training will help:
- Executiveswho are seeking to have the edge and detect deception in the boardroom, negotiations and high-stake interviews.
- Emerging leaders who want to stand out by being able to read people and assess the creditability of others.
- Human resource and hiring managers who want to assess the credibility of potential hires and existing employees.